Sunday, January 8, 2012

Free and Homemade Gifts Challenge

Free soaps given to us, that I have slowly been tied up with free ribbon.

Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter slice.

The Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Slice wrapped up in Birthday serviette.
This year to save money and use what we have, I'm making it a challenge to give gifts that were either free or homemade.
We are blessed with so much, it would be wonderful to pass on those blessings.
I love to bake. When I am baking I'm pouring love into what I make.
Instead of buying something, (which can be so hard with some people, because I'm stuck with what to give them!) making something from my heart feels far more right/true.
And as I make them will share them here.
Somethings will be free, no money spent. Like the soap we were given, tied up with ribbon from past presents given to us.
Somethings have a cost of ingredients, but is made at our home, not in a factory.
Homemade cards will be fun to make too. But I think I might need to make alot together, and store them so they don't become last minute cards.
Let the challenge begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment